Saturday, March 7, 2009

FEU Junior Marketing Association


FEU Junior Marketing Association - Marketing Talk

It was my first time to be at Far Eastern University (FEU) in Manila and quite frankly I am amazed with the school in general. The facilities are superb and the students are very passionate about their own endeavors either personal or school related.

Last Tuesday I was an invited speaker for the Junior Marketing Association of FEU which was attended by 300 more students and faculty members. The talk was simple, I wanted to focus on the Marketing process, including often and misused practices today. This also gave me the chance to discuss several programs we have in the pipeline with my current company and partnerships brewing on mobile advertising.

To the FEU students thank you for your warm hospitality including those from La Salle, UA&P and UP whom I have had the privilege of sharing and imparting my knowledge on given subjects for the corporate environment. Photo's courtesy of skylooser8.

No comments: